[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>a scary glare oooooooooooeer missus lol yes i know about infections my wife suffers recurrent water infections and they drive the seizures wild usually finishes up a hospital job so i know where you are coming from my wifes worst period wasaround twelve per day and in the eighties for the month i...
<t>hi marie,<br/> my wife finished up in hospital with the side effects of phenytoin and is either alergic to or they dont work to most of the anti convulsants. she has been on epilim chrono for the last few years but it doesnt control them well but with that and her seizure alert dog we can cope. t...
<t>greywolf beat me to it great to hear your applying for a seizure dog, my wife is on her second dog the first retired a year ago and couldnt manage without the support she (ginny)gives her deffinately worth all the effort put into the training process ,who knows we may even bump into one another a...
<t>hi greywolf,<br/> does your other half get any kind of warning prior to seizures my wife does not but has a seizure alert dog who gives her twenty minutes warning of oncomming seizures which is an absolute godsend ,doesnt stop them occuring but at least we know when and can get somewhere appropri...
welcome keith im a newby here too you will find a very warm welcome and loads of info from like minded people who know what you are going through
michael
hello nefer ,
i too am a newcomer to this forum but have been warmly welcomed so good too hear from you and perhaps well talk later
<t>hi guy,s my wife is allergic to most of the meds mentioned and is at the moment on epilim chrono but this doesnt controll the fits completely only reduces them.<br/> she was given phenytoin and finished up in hospital with the side effects ive never seen such huge lumps on anyone before and she w...
<t>our local team are below notts county and look like being relegated to non league although how they are playing at the min thats where they belong county ground is about 14 miles away same distance as forest just across the river really you can see both grounds my wife is from yorkshire leeds ori...
no bramcote is prob twenty miles or so away we are north notts /derbyshire border right on the dividing line at the side of MI which runs approx a mile away we can here the din in the summer months and the police helicopters whizzing up and down it chasing the nitwits lol
michael
lol thnanks everyone what a welcome brought a rare smile to my face really glad i joined talk soon
michael