[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My friend has given up work to care for her father in law but doesnt claim any benefits aprt from carers allowance, is she entititled to free precriptions?
Hi Chris Mum get full AA, we pay £120.00 a month towards the cost of care that is NHS funded. its just the whole situation is making me ill and I am now under my GP for a stress related illness and I am looking for a solution to release some of the stress i.e. my job. just want to see what I can get...
My Mum currently receives carers from an agency (2 people 4 times a day). Does anyone know if I give up work to stay at home will she still receive the care she is receiving and will I be able to claim carers allowance?
Hi
thank you for confirming what I was thinking x
Hi Kate I am new to all this but my mum was taken in to hospital and was not allowed to come home till there was a "package of care" in place. this should have been organised by the hospital and local authority. My mum has 2 carers 4 times a day, she has a hospital bed with air mattress, a stand aid...
My Mum (85) was taken into hospital back in February and eventually became unable to stand or mobilise herself and became dual incontinent. to cut a long story short she was informally diagnosed with bowel cancer, but this was only surmised as she was to frail to undergo necessary tests to confirm. ...