[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes I liked that too. I'm with you Mrs average, not too keen on him but very slowly growing on me. Just find him a bit too loud and fast, much prefer Sara cox. It was a lovely tribute though.
Just finished jodi piccoult latest. Now on Michael robotham the secrets she keeps. Not read any from him before, seems ok so far.
Hello Finen, I do know how you are feeling, my husband is Ill as well. First I would wait to see the gp, see what they say. Temper, swearing is horrible but with my husband it was just sheer frustration at not being physically able to do the things he used to anymore and also guilt at leaving me to ...
Hi Jenny, I've heard of the people that leave them out, sounds very eco. Not sure we would get away with that one here. Quite a few pheasants around here, they only seem to want to strut around waiting to be run over. Nothing seems to eat a dead badger for some reason, they seem to lie at the roadsi...
Hi Jenny. Not gruesome at all, must be my warped sense of humour. Natural death society are really helpful, sent loads of info written in such a way we laughed ourselves silly reading it. Actually just the opposite, you can't mark it other than by planting tree or such. To fence it off, stone etc wo...
Hi Jenny,Rosemary. Sorry for not making myself clear. What I meant was I never get to see or speak to anyone as it's easier to send my husband out if we need anything. He has a large family locally and sees them frequently, I don't have anyone and just looking to chat with people that would understa...
Hello Bowling bun ,Jenny etc . Thanks for your replies. I think I might have been misunderstood somewhere. The amount of livestock we have was a reply to a question asking not a complaint. We are both outdoors people and the work is a pleasure not a chore. (Remind me of that next time I'm out in --5...
Hi Rosemary, thanks for replying. We farm mostly sheep, few goats,pigs, chickens etc..Only got into it about 15yrs ago. Always been aware and concerned about our food and what is happening to it and the opportunity came up to do something about for ourselves. So bought 4 sheep and 3 chickens and now...
Hi, I am determined to juggle both as long as possible. The farm I really don't see as work, it is my relaxation as well. Also my husband has spent a lifetime outdoors and still comes out every day even if only to sit and dish out orders!. I can't be the one to take that away from him. He had to sto...
Hello everyone. Just joined hoping to find people to chat to occasionally. My husband has copd and has deteriorated a lot over the past year. He is still able to look after himself but can only walk a short distance and does not have the strength to do anything. He has always worked outdoors and we ...