[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
They should not reduce payments unless first doing a new Needs Assessment showing her needs have reduced. Go to the LA website, search for Adults social Care Complaints. Write a short and sweet letter asking why they have been reduced. Your assessed financial contribution should cover all her care....
Can the council reduce their contribution to less than what it was 3 years ago? Mums needs have not changed - we have been perfectly happy with the care agency we use - this week the council emailed me to say from April 1st 2022 (already been and gone) their contributions would reduce by over £200 a...
To cut a long story short we did indeed change to direct payments and chose our own care agency - not perfect as they are currently short staffed....but soo much better than the LA one. It got very stressful in the end and i was having rows with carers outside.....neighbours had to rescue me! It got...
This has now moved on a stage....I did 'mention' all our concerns to the lady who was doing a 'monitoring' visit from agency - which obviously went down like a lead balloon with the manager and the supervisor carer who came tonight had a right go at me. I expect our name is now 'mud' with them. I wa...
Thank you for all your comments - some made me smile! LA is funding major part of mum's care, so really just get who can accommodate the times we want. On the whole carers who come are lovely its just the timing's of some of their visits are unreliable. Tea calls are supposed to be 4pm'ish - but in ...
Has anyone had problems with carers coming in at any time of the day? We originally gave social services our preferred times (4 times a day) when we the carer should come and get mum up etc. But in reality it bears no resemblance. For instance in the morning they are supposed to come around 9am to g...