[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone I care for my 17 year old son. He was born at 24 weeks and has been disabled from birth. I'm a single parent with virtually no support network. I semi-care for my 80 year old mother too. I used to work part-time when I was married but since I split from my now ex husband, I have been una...
Hi Melly1. I'm luckier than most carers. My son goes to his dads for a couple of weeks a year. Suppose that's how I've found myself at a rate loose end lol. Yeah my son and I still get to go out when he's home. He doesn't talk much bless him. That's part of the reason the loneliness burns a bit. Ho ...
Ha ha Chris, I know all about it. Worksop' not far from me. I'm north Notts. Making friends is what I need but it's so difficult when you're isolated. People don't seem to get it that you often can't go places or have to drop out last minute. It's mainly their egos lol. Actually, think I Need to fin...
Thanks Chris

You're very right in what you say, I've googled until my fingers bled lol. No chat rooms.

Appreciate your response though anyway!

Happy caring.
Goodness me bowlingbun, you've really been through the mill.

Like you, my family have experienced multiple unexpected early bereavements.

I just have my son and my 80 year old mother to look after!

I'm in the East Midlands.
Thank you Mrs Average

Just checked out the Roll Call section.

Still not sure I'm in the right section as nothing much seems to be happening in there either lol

Lovely to connect with people though, so much appreciated
Hi, I'm new to all this and trying to find out if there is a general chat site on here?

Ive been advised that there is a roll call section, but I can't find it. Unless this is it of course lol

Would be nice to chat with someone

I care for my 17 yr old son, who has been disabled since birth.
Hi all, I'm new to this site

Is anyone online for a natter?