[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Mrs Average, I found that very useful and am now able to find my way around.
Thank you Jenny. We are waiting for POA. We went through all the benefit stuff when mum was still here, they had too much money to get anything for free. Now he has her money as well! I have my pension. I can't loan him any money, he would forget to pay it back. He has lost all sense of money and is...
I used to write have three parts of novels in a box, but haven't been able to collect them from my old home yet. I sew, knit and crochet too, I always have several things on the go, things I can pick up when dad is sleeping! I also paint, watercolours mostly but have been dabbling in other media rec...
Hi thank you for your reply. I have come to realize that I need help and I am trying to find ways of getting it. Dad seems oblivious of what I have given up for him, but he must realize that I am here with him now and not doing the things I used to. We have applied for power of attorney and waiting ...
I have always loved reading but now I hardly have time, there is so much to do. I used to read for an hour in bed before going to sleep, now I'm too tired. I have just finished Great Canal Journeys by Timothy West its only taken me since Christmas! I don't have time to go to the library or to shop f...
Hi Everyone I'm new here and having trouble using the forum. How do I find replies? I answered questions asked by bowling bun but can't find how to see the response. I need advice about how to look after myself, everyone keeps telling me this is really important and I know it but I am alone caring f...
Hi I am new to caring and didn't realise how tiring it would be. I have been caring for my father who is 89 since my mother died last June. He was her carer and neglected himself and the house. They refused to have help, even from me. Now I have left my partner and moved in with dad because not only...