Things have improved a little bit since I wrote that. I saw her last night and she was asking for some things to be brought in for her so it looks like she might have accepted the situation a little more. I had a more relaxing night afterwards. I don't go every day, if somebody else is going then I ...
Background: When my father died 12 years ago I moved back in with my mother, I promised my Dad that I would look after her. She was fine for a few years, still driving and getting about on her own. Then she slowly started to get 'old'. Trouble walking, so used a scooter and just general wear and tea...
She had carers twice a day for the first month after coming out of hospital, but we both found that very restrictive if she wanted to go to bed earlier or later than usual. OT's have been a couple of times, we have received a couple of things from them, but on the days they came she managed to stand...
A very attractive woman has moved in next to me, and the other day she came up to me in the garden and said:
"Hello, I've noticed you looking at me."

I was so surprised I dropped my binoculars and nearly fell off the stepladder.
19 and 20 had a fight, 21. I don't know why we don't send more astronauts to the moon. It's not exactly rocket science is it?? I was talking with my wife the other night, and we decided that we only want one child. The twins overheard and are now worried! I went home early one day and my wife was in...
Two
I for Isuzu
Stir Wars - A behind the scenes look at a cooking show Coldfinger - A history of glove making in the 18th Century. The Band That Rocks The Cradle - About a rock group that moonlight as baby sitters Daddyshack - A review of men's sheds Three Men in A Coat - An in-depth review of the Three Stooge's wa...
Being a full-time carer and working full-time doesn't leave me a lot of time to myself, but I like reading stuff on the internet, I am a member of a chat forum with some very strange/interesting/nice people on it who have lots of varied knowledge, read the online newspapers, watch music videos, gene...
Not related to caring, but I see we have the same surname, 180312, it's an unusual name so we must be related!!