[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>welcome Karen , it's completey heartbreaking to watch a loved one go through so many life changes and feel helpless, i to like you look after my husband who went from being a fit young working man (owing his own business) to an older looking tired frustrated man , due to his illness. The thing th...
<t>Welcome Sue<br/> The first words I have felt have been the hardest to write not knowing where to start but once you start you can't stop I have only just joined in the last few days but have enjoyed reading through other peoples stories and gaining advice off others , sometimes it's easier to pou...
<t>I totally agree it does change your outlook completley and some days are harder than others I don't think it's something that you ever get over you just learn to live with it, but like you I will never be that person I was before it happened> Crying days sad days memory days and trying to put a s...
hi, they were too late trying to do anything to save his sight,so even though he had some of the fluid removed and something else to replace it,it did not work(this was in 1997,so it may be different now and there may be other options for your husband). I hate the satnav. My husband has no other co...
Welcome to the forum. Are you getting enough help? So much has happened to you, I hope that this year things settle down a bit more. Thanks bowlingbun i too hope that this will be a better year well can't get any worse lol I don't really feel at the moment I need help I want to help Garry myself an...
<t>Hi<br/> Thanks to everyone for there kind words a lot has happened in such a short space of time we went from living a "normal" life working,holidays etc to now being home nearly 24/7 and each other for company . We haven't really had much time to come to terms really with what has happened as a ...
Hello everyone Image Not good on these forums sites just looking through to work it all out lol will give it a go tho x
Hi i'm a newbie and have been a full time carer to my husband for the last two years < He is a type 1 diabetic insulin dependant , following a slip he broke his heel bone after complications they could not fix it and he had a below the knee amputation, if that was not traumatic enough he had many se...