[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi jean welcome to the forum ,My advice would be similar to Jenny's focus on the worries that you can do something about ie although it is something i don't know a lot about I believe one of the best ways to prevent you getting or slow the onset of dementia is to keep physically and mentally active ...
<t>Thanks. Susieq the care part of DLA was the same criteria as attendance allowance but they don't allow the mobility part for the over sixty fives who qualify for attendance allowance although they can still apply for a blue badge which is rather unfair I suppose they think too many older people w...
<t>Now that DLA has changed to PIP which has a different criteria meaning many people who qualified no longer do ,what happens to the blue badges the criteria for the mobility part higher level and blue badges used to be the same now that many people whose condition hasn't changed no longer qualify ...
<t>Hi Mums army and welcome to the forum as Sussex rock said guilt is very common among carers among other emotions.There was a thread on here not long ago where we were asked to use ten words to describe being a carer and guilt came up over and over again.Do try and get out on your own when you can...
<t>I don't see that there is any point telling somebody what they have done whilst ill and making them take responsibility for it you wouldn't want to make a suffer of any other condition feel responsible so why would you want to do this to someone with mental health problems it seems just another e...
The ultimate test of my marriage vows every single day.
We had one done for my husband but it took nearly a year months for them to come out and assess and several months more for the funding to come through plus your Mum has to be on benefits x
<t>Family can be a blessing if you have a good one as you obviously do and it is nice to hear of close supportive families who are there for each other in times of need,but these days more and more families seem to be a curse who only want to be family when they need something.I am glad they were a ...
<t>Dear Irene,<br/> I am confused your draft email starts that you have been given no instructions by the committee so does that mean you are writing on your own behalf it does appear as though no one else feels strongly enough to want to push this couple out of the group .As Sajehar said this could...
Oh bowling bun you make me smile, thank you for the pm the other day I tried but for the life of me I couldn't pm you back unless you got about ten messages from me.Sajehar I have a horrible feeling your friend sunflower is right.
Julie