[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It's really bad that there isn't a refuge for abused carers. If you were in a relationship you could go to a refuge for domestic abuse. Bluntly Your mother is selfish, unreasonable and unfair on you, using emotional blackmail and coercive control to keep you there. You have two choices, break free,...
You are a grown adult and can vote for your own choice in elections, it's nobody else's business. You can choose your own preferences, it is nobody else's business. You are in charge of you, it is your body, your mind and your life. This is addressed to all who replied to my post. thank you for you...
You are not a child any more, but an adult. Mum has no right to ANY of your time. You don't have to do what she wants. Google Coercive Control and Narcissistic personality. YOU choose what you want to do, and what you won't. If mum doesn't want carers in, it does NOT mean you do it instead. You hav...
Hello Ben, I must say Oh my god... that is so uncanny. I will admit when I read the first sentence I thought it was MY own post from a few years ago! (i know, i now see you just posted this aug this year) but just that first sentence sound like MY LIFE! When I read the next sentence I knew it wasn't...
Hi Jeromiah, and welcome aboard. You certainly have a lot going on in your life, and I can understand why you need that quiet time, even if it is at what most of us would think of as a ridiculously early time! I've lost count of the times when I got up and started writing at 2am...when I had a lot ...
Hello there I am replying to you and also bowlingbun and breezey Nice to meet you and see a new post on the forum! I am always checking for new posts and noseying through the old ones as I've not been on this site for years! The different stories are interesting to me and how people cope with their ...
Breezey wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:05 pm
Have you heard of Stockholm Syndrome?
You are not and should not be a hostage.
Yes. I have been writing a book about a character who has it.
We have william who has stockholm syndrome to his bully of a brother
and Daisy who has it to her controlling husband
At the moment there are lots of jobs in my area (New Forest) available. Everywhere I go service seems to be slow due to lack of staff. Caravan parks are desperate for cleaners, coffee shops need waitresses etc. Whilst it might not be what you want to do long term, it would mean that you would be ea...
You have said that is the case for you, that you do not, can not and will not be able to have your life while at your mothers, but since you are asking, it is your opinion that you can't and you are wary of leaving and supporting yourself and then you are loyal to your mum saying you are all she ha...
No I don't think anything one way or the other about your dating, it is your life, your choices. I am trying to be supportive to you. I had no idea of your age group preference, it was an observational comment. There was no intention of any inference of you being doomed to that age group, that is w...