Hello Sally, thank you for your response. I don't think I could put her in care but I am trying to look after myself more and thinking of longer term solutions for her care.
Hello Jenny, thank you for your response. To answer your question my Mum has no estate but does receive disability and mobility benefits, my husband and I are lucky enough to be OK financially so this is not a problem. To be honest my husband and I have talked about it and he is worried now that he ...
Hello Jenny thank you for responding. My mum has progressive Cerebellar Ataxia which has resulted in her being wheelchair bound but mental faculties are OK. I am the youngest of 8 children but I live in South of England and the rest of my family live in Scotland and I don’t think they understand how...
I'm 48 and this is the first time I have ever reached out in any group/forum although I have been sole career for my Mum for 18 years and she has lived with me for 10 years. My previous marriage broke up (not solely because of caring responsibility) but both my children have had to give up so much d...