i am sorry thats what you went through,family seems like just a word these days,but with us,we aint got a pot to pee in,and barely a window to throw it out off,but we are ok,i dont give 2 spits about them really,its just my nan who constantly thinks bout them,i tell her its doing her no favors,and i...
i related to so much you said,im 26 caring for gran,and have had almost crippling anxiety over her health,i know what thats like,but its like the previous poster said,to carry that anxiety is not normal,and there is no shame or stigma with reaching out for counciling or therapy,where you get taught ...
thanku both for the advice,i really do appreciate it,i sounded just a dash melodramatic b4 as my nan was very ill at the time.my gran is 63,so not very old,but she tends to focus on the people that are not there 4 her,and i try remind her im there 4 her,hugs 1 or 2 times a day thoe im not really the...
im 25,and my nan has cervical cancer,most of the time she is ok but sometimes she has episodes of about a week where she is bedridden and very ill and cant go toilet,i bring her water and massage her areas it hurts,but it is a hearbreaking thing,it really is,if i reach out to my slowly shrinking net...
i am sorry i cant give any practical advice,but i can relate to sooo much with what u said,im 25 and caring for my gran,and have to contsantly give moral support and cheer her up because she feels her kids dont care and had to be exposed to stuff i didnt need to as a kid ,i am scared to move because...