[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sally, Thank you so much for replying with your experience. Safe guarding everyone is so difficult. It is quite clear that the safest place for him is in the care home, when he's in full time then the problem of safe guarding at home goes away. I will look into deprivation of liberty order and see i...
He could have years left (its the most horrendous disease) and the nature of the illness results in chance in behaviour. He's not safe to be around, duty of care must remain with teenager however they still saying they can't keep him and if he wants to he can come home. They will put more care into ...
Thank for all for the advise. I am trying to avoid the distressing situation of having to refuse care. Nobody here can cope with him being on the doorstep and going mad because he can't get in. The house is no longer in his name but has been his home so I believe some rights do remain. Divorce and r...
Assessment's have been done and NHS continuing care has been done and he qualifies. It seems everything is in place for him to be in full time care. However there has not been a mental capacity carried out so he can refuse to be in care. It seems that unless he agrees to be in the home himself then ...
We are trying to get a mental capacity test done, hopefully this week. But as the house is his home can I refuse him entry? If he wants to return do I have to let him in? what will happen? The problem is this is all very upsetting for everyone involved (inc teenager) we are trying to avoid any more ...
Hi All, advise required please. Can a spouse refuse to care? It is a very tricky situation with HD sufferer currently in respite care. NHS continuous care plan in place. However staying in care full time is not what the sufferer wants, although they don't understand anymore what this evolves. How do...