[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am absolutely sure too that he isn't manipulating you too. I am sure he can't help it and I'm sure he must be miserable too. But the effect is the same that you are both trapped in a horrible situation. I think totally understandable that you are frustrated. And I am putting it out there, but it ...
Oh Davey. Your situation sounds awful. From an outside point of view this seems to me like an intolerable life for you to lead. I know nothing about OCD. But I know about good, healthy relationships and this isn't one at the moment. I know this sounds harsh, but you being at his beck and call like ...
Hi, My names davey I live with my partner Trevor of two years, who has severe hygiene based OCD and has also been diagnosed with autism at the age of 36. I am going to start at the beginning because i don't know, where else to start so bare with me. I met him two years ago and he was clear from the ...