[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It is not about getting away with, it is getting facts right.a friend of mine had his daughter living with him and his wife, his wife grandparents took poorly, they lived 400 miles away, so the daughter moved there temporarily became a carer full time, the grandparents got benefits, but she kept her...
at the moment they are both working so not having to tell anybody but they do tell people he is there, I thought one can stay anywhere loke i could go out in my camper van or visit friends for 11 months of the year and stay at my house only for one month and it would nobodys buissness.
Hi I am asking this question for my son, who keeps his room with us but lives most of the time with his girlfriend and daughter. He keeps the room for his own security and to retain a little of his indecency and stability, his girlfriend has taking a worse with her disability and is going to claim p...
John, there are some new rules about ensuring that those mentally disadvantaged are supported to have full access to the NHS. Introduced 1st August 2016, and NOT followed when my son had an op on that day! Talk to the PALs (Patient Liason) department asap, and ask how they can help ensure that your...
I am my wife’s carer, we live in Scotland and my wife suffers from Anthropophobia ( fear of people),Depression, Anxiety and panic attacks and has no trust and has actual fear of any authority and people, including Dr’s. She now has developed Neuroendocrine tumours (NETs) and needs a stomach operatio...
Hope this is the right place to post :? Hi I am hoping to get some advice on any help available to me and my wife and hopefully find out what our rights are regarding hospital rules and benefits. Any information or tips where I can get information would appreciated. I am my wife’s carer and my wife ...