[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for that
Hi Im sorry to repeat my self but can anyone tell me how long it takes for the carers uk to get in touch with you I have sent a email to them and I was told on another forum it would only take 48 hours for them to get in touch with me its been longer then 48 hours now And how do they get in tough wi...
Hi How long dose it take for a carers uk get in touch as i have emailed them over this... I have read and read the SDP over and over I get a quilfing bènifit and I don't have anyone caring for me but it says you have to be liveing on your own but I also read post that people have got the SDP and the...
Thank you Chris

I have seen a post I posted in feburay I thought I did post it to carers uk team

I have done it now see what comes back

Thank You
Hi

I have read what the severe disability payment is and what you have to qualify for but there only me on a qualifying benefit not my husband

With him being on a visa he can't get nothing
Hi I was getting SDP but it stoped when I moved houses this year.... I have a husband but he don't get no Benifits as he on a visa he can't even claim cares allowes for me and I don't have no one claiming carer allowes for me....my husband cant even claim any Benifits with him being on a visa hes no...

SDP

Hello I'm new to this I was getting SDP and it stoped with no letter say why...i was claiming it as I am on pip standered rate care...im a carer for my sister and on IS...i have move home and changed my address I was told it stoped as I have a partner but he can't claim no benefits at all as he on a...