[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for your advice, Jenny. Unfortunately it is not that straightforward. My FIL went to a home for respite when MIL had op. He absolutely hated it and refused to stay for the whole two weeks. MIL have in and let him come home (he could travel to and fro on his mobility scooter). No way would he ...
I sympathize...

Please see a new thread I have just started about caring for multiple people - as well as my parents I also care for my in-laws. Both myself and my husband are only children....

Angela
Hello This is the first time I have posted on the forum but I have just been part of Radio 4's You and Yours programme about caring. What I said in the pre-record was quite heavily edited but it did pick up on people like myself who care for more than one person. Two years ago I managed to cope with...