[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
my hubby grunts constantly, counts says the days of the week over and over again, and says oh dear many times a day and night He is wheelchair bound has several medical issues besides the Alzheimer's Anyone else come across this behaviour I have resorted to audiobooks at night with earphone firmly c...
Chris thank you for the link very interesting
Bowlingbun we get higher rate DLA no attendance allowance plus we get council tax & rent rebate assessed on income think we get all benefits we are entitled to but thanks for pointing out these two benefits
Hi to you all, I am full time carer for my husband Tony (lovingly called Grumpy) he is moving into mid stage Alzheimer's he continuously grunts all his waking hours these grunts only stop when he sleeps he has no explanation for them I don't even think he knows he is doing it when I say grunt it is ...
After being hospitalised myself I realised we didn't have a backup plan for care for hubby (aka Grumpy). Our daughters rallied round (one even flew in from Ireland) But they had no idea when or what medication had to be given to him,so they had to bring his medication to me in hospital to do his dai...