[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I’ve seen pairs of people arriving at a supermarket only to be told to split by security at the entrance. I could state that I’m a carer for my partner… but would that work? Assuming that being told to "split" is not slang for "bu**er off* and just to keep apart, I fail to see the point. You travel...
According to the last GP my wife spoke to at our large practice, they don't have one. Maybe not all of them do; the District Nurse may be another avenue to explore.
Thanks for that, I have found the nearest group to me but it's a closed Facebook group so I can't message them. Is this a group of volunteers that would be able to shop for my dad? When you look at the Facebook page, there should be a *Join* button, just click on that and you'll get to join the gro...
yes but the thing is that we have 3 receipts but what was bought in yesterday is not on the receipts provided but we did ask for the items they are suppose to give you all receipts after taking pictures / videos .. when you do a main shop all items that you have in your trolly will be on your recei...
Try here, see if a local group can help.

https://covidmutualaid.org/local-groups/
we have received shopping through volunteers today we got 3 receipts but total does not add up to 77.82 it adds up to 41.00 i have contacted company involved they said i sill got to pay 77.82 but not got all receipts ... beware !! There's a big difference between the two figures. If you do the shop...
My local Tesco was very civilised this this morning, usually on a Saturday I just buy a newspaper, a couple of cakes and my nicotine supplies for the week but today I though I'd better attempt to do my weekly food shop, (and still have plenty of options left if Tesco was a washout) instead of on Sun...
All the car parks in the New Forest have now been closed because of all the holidaymakers!! Burbush car park was still open yesterday, and busy, it's very popular with visiting cyclists, particularly families, as the old railway line is flat and straight and not too long for the littluns. Smugglers...
I always have gloves at home anyway as I need them at times in caring for my wife. I get mine from eBay and bought a pack just last week, there were plenty available then.
It's in the Care Act. Google 2014 Care Act Statutory Guidance and look at the relevant section. As to double up calls, if they are needed, they MUST be arranged, otherwise it counts as an UNSAFE DISCHARGE. Hospitals can be fined for these. I'd ring the CEO of the hospital and ask why they are not f...