[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Tim_2007 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:22 am
I have now put in a claim for carers allowance. Does anyone know what the current average wait time is for the applications to be processed?
Pre-Covid, probably three weeks: now, who knows?

Payments are backdated to the date of the claim iirc.
I found this: it looks like being a wheelchair user entitles that person to a Wheelchair Budget. https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/help-with-health-costs/what-is-a-personal-health-budget/ Who can get it? The right to have a personal health budget applies to people who are: adults receiving NHS contin...
One simple answer is to fit a Keysafe, either inside the house or outside, or both. Don't tell your Mum the Keysafe combination and you'll always have access to a key. If the actual lock is a Eurocylinder, then it should be possible to fit a Snib type handle on the inside which can lock/unlock and o...
TV progs.
M.A.S.H.
Open all Hours
QI

Films
In the Heat of the Night
Citizen Kane
Cool Hand Luke
Zantedeschia
Erika: I really don't know what to advise in this situation, but just need to let you know that you're far from alone, both in your situation and in your feelings. It is a very difficult thing to do caring for someone all day and every day. I'm quite surprised that you had no response from the Samar...
If you have already applied online to renew your photocard this will be processed as normal. If you have already sent a paper application to renew your photocard there will be delays in processing but the 7 month extension will apply in the meantime. Looking at this from a legal perspective - does ...
NanaNana wrote: Sorry to be so late.

What letter are we on now????? Lost track.
X
I'll freely accept that the BBC is not what it was, but it still provides a mostly excellent service. It's not just the TV channels I'm thinking of, their website is a fantastic resource and there's also the BBC radio channels. Where do you propose that the BBC gets it's funding from if your system ...
Is there something else you think it could be? Investigate the Epley Manoeuvre (and the reasons for needing it). https://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&sxsrf=ALeKk02jvsvzzD6m0oGkdVIVIuozqrAWag%3A1593766353549&ei=0fH-XqOTIdHrgAbY_LKACQ&q=epley+manoeuvre+uk&oq=epley+manoeuvre+uk&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktY...