Any help would be very much appreciated. Have you tried sitting down with her and going through some old family photo albums? Yes we do that regularly and until recently she could tell you who was in the photographs, the past few days she doesn't recognise anyone, doesn't even recognise herself. It...
Donna_180612 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Have you tried sitting down with her and going through some old family photo albums?
Having more bad days than good, 2-3 days feeling really awful, tired, headaches/migraine, having to lie down in dark room, really tired just wiped out. Has your caree had their blood checked for Iron levels? I went to see my GP because of a bowel problem but did also have other symptoms, one of whi...
because of bloody Microsoft. They only went and locked me out of Word…. The dictatorial toe rags! I couldn’t open ANY of my docs, or even read them, let alone copy & paste them. I live by copy & pasting with my posts to CUK as I always manage to lose any posts I type direct via the website. I have ...
Next Saturday. :)
There is no magic bullet. The only sensible way to lose weight is to consume less calories than your body needs. It's a bit of a faff to start off, but it works. Get some info on the calories in the foods you eat. For the first week, weigh everything you eat and work out how many calories that is. ....
My wife can definitely no longer weight bear so transferring to a chair, loo, stair lift,shower seat is totally reliant on me lifting her into position. GPs are aware of me lifting and tell me not to but offer no help or support... It's exhausting and I'm just about holding down a full time job but...
My wife has recently been discharged from hospital. We've had all sorts of aids put in place for many eventualities but the hospital OT dept. seemed to think that a strip wash/bed bath was perfectly satisfactory for the rest of her life and would only advise to create a wetroom. She did shower regul...
When my wife could still weight bear but struggled to walk we used a turntable to transfer her from her wheel chair to the loo/armchair/car seat or whatever. As long as she could stand it worked fine, she stands up on the prepositioned turntable and I spin her around to the appropriate position and ...