<t>My husband has neuropathic symptoms with his MS.<br/> Mostly they involve pain, pin and needles and a "buzzing" sensation in his hands and from his feet up to his knees. Sometimes he says his whole body is "buzzing"<br/> <br/> He has been on several medications for this including pregabalin, amyt...
<t>Thank you so much for all the replies!<br/> <br/> I have taken all this information on board. I contacted my local carers charity too and a lovely lady called me today to talk things through.<br/> She echoed all that you have told me with regards to applying for the PiP, and offered to organise s...
<t>Thanks so much to all of you!<br/> <br/> I suppose I have felt this way for quite a while if I am honest. We tried filling out an application for DLA several times and I spent many hours agonising over it before going to the advice shop for them to help us as we were told it was the best place. T...
<t>Hello.<br/> I have come across this site after spending the last month running myself ragged after my husbands latest relapse from MS.<br/> I'm 34, married ,with two young children, and my husband was diagnosed with relapsing remitting MS in 2007 when my eldest was just six months old. I work, as...