[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The form is called ''Consent to disclose confidential medical information''.

I got 2 POA's this year for mum, both health and finance.
A simple question but a difficult situation. I have full power of attorney for my mums health and finances. She is currently suffering from confusion due to a water infection but her doctors are refusing to talk to me as I have not filled out the relevant form. The form requires signatures from me, ...
Thank you everyone for the comments, very interesting and informative. I'm about to write to our solicitor for advice on the following subjects, please feel free to correct me or guide me as you all seem so well informed. 1) I need to get POA for my Dad 2) Having done 1 above, I need to get my paren...
Ok, I'll try and work through the comments as best I can, and thank you both for taking the time to answer. We are in the process of having forms signed for an LPA (Financial and Health) for my Mum. On the solicitors advice we have not yet done this for Dad, though I don't know the reasoning behind ...
Thank you for your reply. As Mum is still living in the family home the Social Services pay towards Dads care home fees. They take half his old company pension, his share of their Government pension I believe also. None of this is taken at source but Mum pays a reduced rate because of it meaning Mum...
Hi. As things stand my wife and I are currently unemployed after being made redundant at the same time, we are both in our 40's with 2 children aged 7 and 8. We live in a 3 bedroomed council house in Nottingham. My Dad has recently been diagnosed with early onset dementia and moved into a care home ...