Keep up the good work chris. I read your posts with interest, thanks, regards, wagstaff.
I very much doubt it, the government prefer to keep us carers at the bottom of the pile, if we had the financial means we may be able to stand up for ourselves and that would never do would it?.
Time all carers found a way to take strike action if only for a few hours, I am a full time carer for my wife who now has amongst many health problems (caused by pituitary tumour in 2005) vascular dementia. Perhaps Cameron or Osbourne could take over my role for a few hours while I strike.
<t>Thanks for advice folks, a community care assessment is now being arranged for my wife (Pam), have not been informed when this will happen as yet, with right outcome should make life easier for both of us, then will have to decide which option to go with be full time carer or have outside carers....
Thanks, Mick
<t>Once again my wife has been in hospital with suspected TIA , After scans and various other tests we have been told my wife has not had a stroke and that her problems are more related to her pituirity condition,all I know at this stage my wife needs more help with daily living,opinions on being fu...
<t>Does anyone else out there look after person with pituitary problems as I do, if so would be interested to hear from you. My wife started with her pituitary problems in 2005 and since has become diabetic, had a few mini strokes and has been in hospital each time.As a consequence of the above I ha...