[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Respect for you. What are you studying? I think you do need some advise and support from some experts going forward and then make your decision.But just to throws some random questions to ponder, a devils advocate if you like. Are you willing to sacrifice your dreams and aspirations, even if you par...
Sorry for being late getting back - it has been an huge roller coaster the last few weeks. We had 3 whole days of clarity which was wierd and lovely at the same time. Like having the Mother we knew back in all her glory. Then it nosedived - I don't know if I am imagining it, but each dip seems to go...
Contact our CUK helpline for advice about Attendance Allowance. it covers mental, as well as physical problems. You have been given poor advice. Next, start a diary of what happens, and when. Record phone calls. This will be useful evidence. The brother with POA isn't doing his job properly I'm afr...
Thank you everyone for your replies and help. It is a relief being able to talk to someone. Other half is beside herself and feels guilty I take the brunt of it as she is working all the hours to cover the running of the house. Finicially, we asked Age UK advisor to pop around and do an assessment, ...
Sadly, you get the behaviour you put up with. Does your MIL have dementia? If not, she must learn to take the consequences of her behaviour. If she says theres a problem and is crying wolf, then the next time you don't go over. You let her take the consequences. You have to do this, or she wil lwal...
Most people find us when they are utterly fed up and want to vent, that's the first step. Another new member has joined and is in very similar circumstances. Have a look at what I've written to him, and then relate the points to your own mum, and come back with the answers to the questions I set hi...
Hi All, Came here today when browsing looking for help online. Probably end up moaning and venting - apologies if that is the case. Looking after 86yr old mother in law who just fights everything! I have currently all but given up work as if I go out, I get calls of fictional break ins, or the heati...