Please dont lift her on yoir own, i know what your saying as ive had to struggle with mine as she has fallen and has no muscular condition to move her legs even if i am holding her up... its usless and so hard on your back, please dont do this.. just call for ambulance or hit the call button on her ...
I will do that for sure, thanks for the reminder... will do that in morning, apologies for late reply, today i have had the envious task of cleaning mums awful mess up as she didnt make it.., i wont elaborate...
Unbelievable!
Oh well... thats the way it is..... x
For me after three months living on esa and waiting for ca being a ft carer for the durarion, they wrote to me to say i was entitled to ca but wont get backdated as i am on esa....? My esa continues and so does ca.., so why exactly am i not enitled to be backdated, i did the caring for the time... o...
I fully understand what you must be going through, it does help to chat or even rant, i found that out here having joined recently... i endure the same with my mother. Please feel free to talk... sometimes muat saying is a relief. Here for you...
Im sor sorry for all the mixed emotions... i have let go of the past and made sure i did before i decided i could do this... i regret my sister is making it hell in many ways as i look after mums interests and assests, clearly its a struggle... In truth im dying for a break and ifs breaking me down,...
Already, i am feeling much love and understanding for my struggles... just want to thank you all and say to new members, please take note, this is THE ONLY PLACE you will find support and answers for what you face... i am new here, but assure you.. ask and if i can help you... i really will xxxx
Funny you should say this, ive found after my sis visits empty boxes, left when no doubt she had been too high to realise, on investigation i find my mums bags of precious rings, chains and stuff open in a room i dont go in, now mum cant gwt upstairs amd i neber know these items where in this room.....
Thank you all for your much needed support and kindness, yes i will seek that info on the poa, desperatly, as ive mentioned her doc is a dick and failed her in so many ways.. he came to the house for the first time in a year and i questioned her medication and presented him with all the boxes... he ...
No simply he was a beaten man and simply agreed without argument to wverything she demanded... I remember him calling me many times saying her was popping over to my house... he lived 20 mins away by car.. 3 hours later he had not arrived, when he did i asked him what happened, poor dad was so down,...
Your correct, she has beem spoilt by my dad before his fall, she has always been demanding and selfish... i do need to man up and put the rules of engagement, or i will end my days in misery for sure... thank you x