[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My dad has COPD and I really understand what you all say about open windows, fans, warm rooms being a bother etc.
I think you all sound marvellously supportive to your loved ones.
<t>I want to thank you for your kind reply. I think I am more fragile because my lovely mother-in-law died only 4 days ago after a long decline.<br/> I had not thought of a carer's assessment so I might look into that - thanks!<br/> I have to tiptoe round dad. He is so fixated on death that having a...
<t>I am so sorry to moan but I desperately need someone to talk to.<br/> My 77 year old dad lives with me and my family. It worked fine mostly even though he has COPD and limited mobility - until he had pneumonia 18 months ago. From a man with a warm sense of humour and interest in others, he now ta...