[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Welcome - I have only been on a few times but found it so helpful - just to know people know Exactly how you feel x
<t>Thank you all, love the filling the bath Juggler so true and good description, I have been looking too Anne and £750 seems the norm, I could go see my son again twice for that, why is it so expensive, my husbands care assessment has been sent to a home in our area which is council run which I tho...
Thanks - yes I know exactly what you are saying is correct - and why do we feel so guilty all the time, I am lucky as I am able to still leave him at home the days I work on his own - having prepared everything beforehand - Oh for that magic wand, could make a fortune if I could invent one!!!! That ...
<t>I feel so exhausted by just walking through my front door, I am still working Thursdays and Fridays, walked in tonight to a drawer under the bed completely dismantled and broken - but it had just come apart - something my husband could have fixed in a jiffy previously - he was going to block up t...
<t>Thanks Crocus, we are beyond the written instructions, the "white" board used to work quite well but it is now used but ignored, he will even write things down himself but just does not comprehend the meaning, the contents of our kitchen cupboards have been the same for 24 years he has no idea wh...
<t>Jaime - just read your newbie post, you have been through such a lot, and still so much still to comprehend with, I hate being the only driver, a choice has been taken away, I also know the pain of losing a child, even though mine was a stillbirth 32 years ago, my brother is a diabetic insulin de...
<t>Thanks Tanya and Jamie, you are right easier sometimes with strangers also people who actually understand how hard it is, in the last 5 mins my husband has asked me if I wanted a mince pie, we have been married for 39 years known him for 41, I hate mince pies have never eaten a mince pie but he h...
Thanks to both of you how much can I write and moan about!!!! There is so much I feel I just need to get out is there a limit!!!!

Sue x
<t>As they say the first is the hardest to write. My husband has fronteral temporal dementia, he is 67 and we had the diagnosis 8 years ago I am 58. In the last few months there has been a dramatic change, he has OCD he will spend up to 4 hours at a time sorting out clothes moving them from one plac...