[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi there welcome to forum im quite new on here too i look forward to chatting with you and other members in the near future welcome
hi i think that you are a carer to your boyfriend but not a full time one not many people in your position would stick by him like you have you sound like a good person and i hope you get some support Image
<t>i was wondering if it is just me on a downer or is it common for theses feelings any advice is most welcome <br/> we have had my sister in law for 2 years now she came to live with us in a bit of an emergency as her other sister had left her and her husband and got a new boyfriend it was a tempor...
thankyou everyone im sure i will settle in soon Image
http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_lol.gif hi every one im new on this web site hoping to chat and make a few friends in the near future ....i look after my sister in law who has downs syndrome she is 35yrs and she has been living with us now for 2 years hoping to chat to anyone with similar ci...