[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My head is spinning. As a full time carer with a small self employed income I have been entitled to four supplements but have only received ONE because the DWP Carer's Allowance people keep re-assessing my carer's eligibility. I am always eligible. It just takes them forever to get round to the form...
Thanks for the reply. What is the email address?

warm regards

Richard
I feel like I am insane, but every time I try to work out our possible income using the benefits calculator (turn to us) it seems that if I earn even 45 pounds I will lose something like 100 a week in Universal Credit? Can someone tell me if this is really right? If so, is there anything I can earn ...
I've been caring for my wife for a long time. I became self employed in about 2001, but that was really because I needed to stay at home most of the time. I haven't made pension contributions or saved any significant amount of money. My work is becoming more difficult and customers more demanding. I...
Mary, Thanks so much for answering! I am a budding author and will write full time when I quit. I also write software for blind and disabled persons and will make these products 100% free when I am certain I can manage. The main worry I have now is knowing if I can actually afford it. We are in coun...
I've been a full time carer for my wife for over a decade. In that time I've run an internet business which has gradually diminished. Now, to make ends meet, I struggle and scrape performing local PC repairs. It's demeaning and risky, as occasionally I have to offer warranties that put our financial...