[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for telling me about Prostate Cancer UK. Their website looks useful and there's the opportunity to chat with a nurse. I've been so hung up about the dementia that I didn't think to look there. He's claiming Attendance Allowance, I claim Carers Allowance and I recently found out about reduc...
My husband has vascular dementia and prostate cancer. The prostate cancer has affected his bladder and bowel frequency. Night times are increasingly becoming more difficult as he gets up for the toilet on average every three hours. One night it was ten times. Unless I also get up when he does he has...
Thank you everyone for your replies. The situation hasn't been helped by my mother being seriously ill and then moving into a nursing home. We live 3 hours drive away and arranging to see her, plus the cost of a b&b as my partner won't stay at home while I visit her, has put an added strain on thing...
Hello everyone. I found this site by accident and found the comments and advice helpful and decided to join, mainly as I need an impartial viewpoint. My partner of many years is 22 years older than me. For a long time the age difference never mattered but over the last 12 months he has become "cling...