[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Very sorry to hear that Penny. My mum was diagnosed with dementia and just before that I was diagnosed with Emphysema (COPD). I am in the process of claiming PIP but do you think the GP will forward me any info. So frustrating, I now have to keep away from my mother as she keeps going out. Life has ...
thank you for that information
GP is awful, accused my mother of attention seeking, no chance of anything from her whatsoever. Mum does not remember anything you tell her, I told her this morning she was going for a scan, off we set, did food shop on way, arrived at hospital, "why are we here" she said. They were very kind and ni...
Getting her shopping, collecting her medications, cleaning her flat, taking her to hospital appointments. The GP continually keep messing up her prescriptions and i keep having to return to the chemist. We now have a batch of unsigned prescriptions and the surgery is not answering us or the pharmaci...
Yes social services, but she thinks its a waste of time and she refuses everything. They were emailing me and calling me but i had my own problems last week including that new diagnosis and they have been complaining about me to my sister, my sister only works from a computer not a job she is at hom...
No my mum lives about 20 miles from me, its a nightmare as her electronic tablet machine keeps going wrong and i have to keep going there, she has been with us for 3 days and is going home tomorrow after i have taken her shopping and to the hospital for a brain MRI. I have told her I have another il...
Hi i am a carer for my mother who has many illnesses at the age of 82, COPD, Dementia, AF, High blood pressure, deafness, the list goes on and on. I have been under the weather and had an iron infusion about 4 months ago, and also had a CT scan from neck to pelvis, they found I have emphysema, I did...
that is what my sister did think she got about 4 notarised ones and charged my mum for them.
No i did not say she tried 20 different medications, she is on about 20 tablets, and then theres the puffers, pain patch, eye drops. she is very poorly.
What does a carers assessment achieve? I do not understand