[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all for your input, social services backed down today, the lady is not very happy as we complained everywhere we could, they did an assessment last week apparently, they got my mother to face time my sister, they counted that as including us in the assessment. My sister was on for 5 mins a...
yes she is council tax exempt, she pays quite a lot towards her care, think more than they do. we think the problem is C19 and not enough workers, but that is for them to sort out. was not aware but it would prove to be a nightmare i am sure.
mum has 17k at the moment in her one and only account. not sure what will happen she is quite capable of living where she is at the moment. She just needs reminders, it is her short term memory. We were told by the place that diagnosed her dementia that she would not last long in a care home and her...
Thank you so much, yes she does somehow manage to hide her problems and is very good at it. If you did not know you would not be able to tell. She does not lie but covers up what she cannot remember, like she insists she only takes 1 or 2 tablets, she has so many i am unsure how many. We started off...
yes me and my sister have poa. They did an assessment last week and i didn't know they were doing it. they have done a few assessments not sure when the one before was done lost track of it. I have emailed the director of ss for adult care. so has my sister. Will look for the complaints on the counc...
the carer company are pulling out next friday, ss went and did yet another assessment and said she did not qualify for the care, she has dementia very poor short term memory unless someone tells her take you tabets, have a wash, change your clothes she doe not do them. They were brought in by the ho...
Very sorry to hear that Penny. My mum was diagnosed with dementia and just before that I was diagnosed with Emphysema (COPD). I am in the process of claiming PIP but do you think the GP will forward me any info. So frustrating, I now have to keep away from my mother as she keeps going out. Life has ...
thank you for that information
GP is awful, accused my mother of attention seeking, no chance of anything from her whatsoever. Mum does not remember anything you tell her, I told her this morning she was going for a scan, off we set, did food shop on way, arrived at hospital, "why are we here" she said. They were very kind and ni...
Getting her shopping, collecting her medications, cleaning her flat, taking her to hospital appointments. The GP continually keep messing up her prescriptions and i keep having to return to the chemist. We now have a batch of unsigned prescriptions and the surgery is not answering us or the pharmaci...