[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I already have Matt, and I have been assured its SNP to have the relevant Carers questions in the the 2011 census
Signed, another case of Carer discrimination, its time that Carers where given basic rights like free travel on all public transport with or without their caree.

I presume that I can post this petition on other boards?
<t>Should we not be trying to bring to bring services to the same level across the UK?, rather than just have England fighting to be brought up to Scotland, I do not know what Wales or Northen Ireland is like. But at the moment there is huge differnces between LA that need looking at.<br/> <br/> Par...
the choice should be there.
Carers will amount to an awful lot of voters at the next election... More sweeteners, anyone? http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif yes, the same as the last election. But, till the use the power of their vote collectively its not going to work, we need to get heard a be all be asking for the...
well done RM, there should be a lot more of these interviews.
I would like to thank CUK and everybody thats helped us in the last month or so.
Things are falling into place nicely,with your continued support we will continue to strive to bring the Carers plight to the attention of those that influence policy.

Again Thank You All.
<t>According to this YouGov poll. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> From the Sunday Times <br/> <br/> <br/> Voters turn tax anger on Labour <br/> <br/> David Smith <br/> <br/> Members of the public believe that Labour has squandered tens of billions of pounds of taxpayers’ money and is now hitting them...
<t>It really is a sad reflection that a popular so called newspaper prints something like this, there is so much bad journalism out there its unbelieavable and irresponsible , what will the Daily Mail come up with?, it will be worse and it won't be the end of it.<br/> <br/> I was taught that the pur...
I wonder if this is aimed at all Carers or only those caring for elderly people?
marie x
be hard to make an exemption,although the old divide and conquer has been their favoured tactic to date