Hi Sheleen, I feel very sorry for your losses and think I’m feeling the same as you.I lost my mum on 14th February this year. People look at me and think I’m doing well. Maybe I am but tonight especially i’m wandering about our flat feeling lost and aimless. Everything’s mum’s. Everything’s here apa...
I feel so sad. Can’t stop crying. Cared for my poor mum at home until last Thursday when I agreed with district nurse that mum should be admitted to hospital. She’s suffered such horrific pain. You wouldn’t let an animal suffer what she has every day. She didn’t want to go. Wailing and in such pain ...
My mum who’s 93 has had an ulcer for 6 months which isn’t healing. It’s dressed every day by district nurses at home.We have an appointment at the vascular clinic on Tuesday. They seem to be the experts in ulcer care. Maybe that’s the type of clinic your mum attends? We’ve been told that a combinati...
Thank you so much to all you kind people who went to the trouble of replying when you each have plenty problems of your own. I slept ok (mum didn’t) but I was very uptight and tearful this morning. I’ve calmed down as the day has gone on but pain from leg ulcer v bad and had to give mum liquid morph...
Hello everyone, new to this forum, but tonight felt I needed to know there are probably others feeling same way I am. Really struggling tonight. In bed but very teary. A good cry will probably help. Care for mum aged 93. I’m an only child. Cared for dad until he passed away four years ago. Mum was d...
My 62nd birthday will be on 29th December