[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My ex was like that blame me for anything and everything when we were alone or just the kids around but as soon as someone was down totally different. It wasn't as if she didn't know she was doing it she knew exactly what she was doing and that was taking any confidence I had and trying to destroy ...
I also believe that if no suitable car is available and the repairs will take longer than 7 days you get your DLA mobility component back until you receive the car but not until you have been without the car for 7 days. I may be wrong it is nearly 20 years since I read that in the motability leafle...
<t>I use mine for a VW polo 1.4SE I find it OK round town but noisy for motorway driving supposed to do 44.8 MPG extra urban but you have to be gentle on the gas pedal to get that. Also if you hold the higher gear the engine gets sluggish on response.<br/> I would like to see mobility cars with chea...
True Jonny it does seem that way.
Councils leaving homes empty for asylum seekers to move into
What happened to first come first served?
<t>I know exactly what you are saying Alex I had to put up with similar for years other half would rather stay in bed than get up, her favourite saying was "in a minute" then if I made her get up she would spill drinks and find one excuse or another. <br/> In the end it was turned to it was my fault...
John Lewis NO!! way I want one at HARROD'S Image Image
When you buy microwaveable food sometimes they only put the times on for one wattage of microwave oven say 700w but you have a 900w oven so if you put it in for the recommended time for the 700w oven you get it splattered all over the microwave, so check that you had the food on for the correct time...
THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH MONEY IN THE KITTY.

Unless it is an MP claiming expenses then the pot has no bottom
George it is obvious the Government want to increase benefits by the lowest amount possible if that is by wage rises then they will do it, if it is inflation then they will do that.
Maybe what they mean is if you come off one benefit to claim another which appears to be higher they will deduct it from other benefits you receive or any entitlements that are with one benefit but not the other you will lose. It is bad when even the ministers don't know what they're on about, or co...