[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
<t>Hi Bowling Bun, thank you for your reply.<br/> <br/> What is a carers assessment? I havent had one of those, and we arent under social services either?<br/> <br/> I did contact my local carers association last week and completed a referral form but i havent heard anything back yet.<br/> <br/> My ...
<t>Hi all, thank you for your comments, I just thought I would update on things. Its been a while ...<br/> <br/> There have been lots of ups and downs over the last 3 months, mostly downs! Lots of things happened, she has been restrained quite regularly and constantly manages to hurt herself.<br/> <...
Hi

Im so sorry for what you are going through, it sounds awful!

I have no advice or experience I'm sorry I just didn't want to read and run.

Good luck xxx
Hi All My daughter has just gone into hospital which I imagine will be for a long stay (6months plus) and I have just read that the DLA and carers allowance will stop when she has been in for 12 weeks (she is under 16). I'm sorry I just need to rant! I gave my work up (save 12 hours a week) to be a ...
Hi all, well its been a long long week! My daughter was admitted last week to MH unit and on admission they decided she was too unwell physically and that they would spend the night trying to get fluids into her. She refused to drink so they had to take her to A&E. She still refused to eat or drink ...
Thank you bowlingbun xx
<t>Thank you both very much for the encouragement and perspective which we tend to lose a little when we are emotionally / mentally exhausted. My daughter is sleeping now which means we can both get a little rest for our challenging day tomorrow, I'm hoping the chosen unit isn't too far away, one sh...
<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> My 14 year old daughter who has battled self harm, depression, possible bi polar and borderline personality disorder, being admitted to MH unit again tomorrow. The last time she was in for 4 months, she hasnt eaten since Saturday and that was only 120 calories, with only 50 cal...
<t>Thanks for all your replies, <br/> <br/> Kipper thank you, I'm sorry to hear your story, feel free to pm me if you would like to chat.<br/> <br/> I'm afraid we have taken a severe turn for the worse, I found my daughter's blog recently and it told a very very different story than she has led us a...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> I dont have the answers for you either, I just wanted to say hello, im a fellow parent of a 14 year old, about to be admitted for the second time. I cannot understand why your daughter's psych has not been more supportive in this, I suggest you contact PALS. <br/> <br/> Good luck a...