[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Bohemian rhapsody, its not a bad film its worth seeing just for the live aid part at the end which leaves you with a smile on your face thinking wow they did a brilliant job recreating that and also just how amazing Freddie Mercury was. Same! I'm not a big film person, but I saw it and smiled throu...
E.R
It's a long story that honestly I feel frustrated to go into in detail :pinch: So long story short, door to door decorators/builders came, did an awful job at decorating (didn't cut in, didn't do a second coat, clearly left the job unfinished), said they'd be by on Saturday to finish the job after m...
On the positive side, if mum owns her house, and you are an only child, presumably in due course you will inherit mum's property, unless she goes into residential care. (If she was in council rented property, you could be made homeless just 4 weeks after she went into residential care or died). On ...
Oh, my gosh- I cannot relate or understand enough, after reading your post. I, too, had a birthday (I'm now 26) a couple of weeks ago and spent it not wanting to celebrate and crying because it felt like there was nothing to celebrate and also contemplated how much of a waste life seems at the mome...
Presumably mum is 88? So it's not surprising she has failing health. She needs someone to help her, NOT neccessarily you. A few questions will help guide us to the best way of sorting mum out. Do you live with her? Does mum own, or rent, her house? (Probably the most important question of all) Have...
This is part vent really, but didn't know where else to share it. My mum's leg condition has deteriorated more and more over the years, meaning she's got more and more dependent on me each passing year. But the result of this has been that the more independence I get, the more it belongs to her. I l...
Thanks everyone! I've passed all the information onto her as well and hopefully can update tomorrow with good news
Hate to sound cynical, but it sounds to me like they're looking for some kind of loophole to try and say you were claiming when you weren't entitled and to try and get money back. Best thing you can do is send them evidence of dates and any information that you have related to when you were claiming...
As others have said, appeal it, and if you don't hear back from them, definitely chase it up! I appealed when they stopped my payments, and I didn't receive a response until 15 months after I appealed. Sorry to hear about your anxiety issues as well :(