Thanks everyone ! xx
<t>Thanks for those links and the telephone number Rosemary, I’ve written them down and I think they’ll be very useful. We live in Blackburn.<br/> <br/> Chmaja, thanks that is really useful. I’m beginning to see that it must be a case of ‘the squeaky wheel gets the oilââ‚...
Thank you both for the warm welcome Image
Thanks I really appreciate your reply. I must admit the situation being relatively new to us, I was unsure how to word my question clearly and yet delicately. You've hit the nail on the head. I think the challenge seems to lie in finding a balance between practicality, safeguarding my mother-in-laws...
<t>My husband is caring for his elderly mother. She has lung cancer which cannot be treated. In recent months the level of care she's needed has increased dramatically and although I teamed up (as best I could - I work part time and help him where I can unofficially) with my husband to help him out,...
<t>Generally speaking, if a carer were finding certain aspects of personal care challenging - finding bathroom related tasks unpleasant (this person is a very good carer and his sick loved one does not perceive this feeling on his part - he feels it is vital she does not) - is there any way that he ...

Hi

<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> I'm Sharms - 22 years old and new to the forum. Although not a carer myself, my husband is caring for his mother who has lung cancer. Recently the level of care she requires has increased fairly dramatically. I help with the cooking, cleaning, shopping and some personal needs st...