[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well..... Many thanks for the replies to date.... I thought Id resurrect this thread with an update. Shortly after this thread start we employed a PA directly & funded it partly by what direct payments gave and the shortfall by ourselves. Ryan is now 19, his birthday was in October, at this time he ...
I understand your thoughts..... We've resigned ourselves to knowing that we have to juggle and fight for anything..... Carers....good ones...are themselves very special indeed.
<t>OK, just to give readers a brief understanding to our situation....<br/> <br/> Our 17yr old son is 24/7 fully dependant due to his severe Quadraplegia Cerebral Palsy, he can't walk, talk, we blend his food which we feed him and we do his personal care....<br/> <br/> He is at school for the next 2...
Another new person to the forum. Ive been meaning to source and find such a site for the last 2yrs but here I am. I met my now wife in 2007, she explained to me at the time she had a 11yr old boy who was special needs, Quadraplegia Cerebal Palsy, meant very little to me at the time other than this g...