[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the reply.

I think you are right that I should use the helpline.
Hi I need some advice regarding giving up Carer's Allowance. I am a carer for my brother who is on the higher rate of Attendance Allowance and I have been receiving Carer's Allowance for a few years. I am on ESA in the support group and consequently I get a reduced rate due to overlapping benefits. ...
I understand where you are coming from and it is true a lot of people need to know more about the help that is available so keep those alarm bells ready! Unfortunately I also have multiple health problems and his moving takes some of the burden off me and hopefully gives both of us a better quality ...
No need for alarm bells.The whole point of my brother moving to a private landlord is to be close to more family members that include 2 nurses, an ex GP and 2 newly qualified doctors, while I still remain the main carer. He will be well catered for. My problem relates purely to the tenancy agreement.
Thanks Chris

I will try Shelter
I am a carer for my brother who is moving into private accommodation. I will continue to live as a tenant in social housing where I am claiming Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit. The landlord says I need to be named on my brother's tenancy agreement as a carer even though I will only be there ...