[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks guys :) Grandad is fine mentally, the odd lapse but no dementia. We'd never dream of him being in a care home, he's lived on the same road his whole life and while we can still care for him at home we will. He has care professionals in twice a day (morning to get him out of bed and washed & e...
Hi Butterfly68, Who is 'this guy' you keep talking about? Does he work in PC world or some such place? No doubt why he is trying to get you on Windows 10 - again this is all preference really, if you like WIndows 8 then stick with it (PERSONALLY I like windows 10, but that's just me :) ). Speed issu...
Hi guys, FIrst time posing on here so I apologise if I am posting about a topic already discussed... I am helping my mum with care for my Grandad who turned 99 2 weeks ago and loves alone. Mum has to organise care between her, her 2 sisters and also relies on neighbours when other family members sim...