I think this has to be the last great inequality in the system. The support of government local and national and the community at large toward the disabled and particularly those caring for relatives, friends, and such that are unable to live without help. Being a carer I have found this to be the f...
The Tamiya kit should make a great example of a He 219 with their attention to detail. Look forward to your build on that one! Build progress is slightly stalled with all my on going problems as they are and Milady once more in hospital. Kit builds in particular are a bit shelved for now. I have a G...
I loved the old airfix Fw190D. It just simply fell together. I have one unmade still sitting in my stash I loved it so much. Airfix have recently brought out a Mustang in 1/48th. I have the kit but not tried to tackle it yet. Can't confess to having and 'owl' in my stash. It has appeared from many d...
Tea fiend it took an even worse turn tonight much to my disbelief. I had turned my phone off for the evening to recharge it after speaking to Milady at 8pm and finding her in good spirits. The one sister in law I can count on who has kept in touch all through this despite being severely disabled her...
A small side step today into the figures hobby.
IMGP1034.JPG
The Drowned
IMGP1036.JPG
The Damned.
IMGP1038.JPG
And the mist.

The ghosts are slightly bigger due to the pose but all others here are a bout as big as a pound coin in size....
That isn't very good for the plastic. Too much heat does bad things! :D Yep the KI115 was pressed into service as was anything that could fly in the later parts of WW2 but originally it was supposed to train fighter and fighter bomber pilots prior to being transferred to more front line machines. At...
@Sejehar The very wise birds in my area stay very well clear of my garden sadly. Rippa is far to good a hunter to let them settle. My photography skills have rusted up since last year it appears and I need to do a bit of work on them. That said my subject matter is often smaller than the size of a p...
So I don't spam the other threads I will put modelling stuff here to amuse folk. My photography skills have got a little rusty sadly so I will need to patch those skills up.
IMGP1016.JPG
1/48th scale Ki 115 Tsurugi trainer WW2 era.
IMGP1023.JPG
1/72nd scale X wing.
I think you will find a whole host of like minds with very much the same experience here. Sadly once you enter the world of slavery that is caring you enter a world of limbo. You are very lucky just to retain friends. The sad part is they will not understand your new place in life and if they do the...
Back again and the home is at it again. This week has been a series of upsets and a pattern is emerging. In the last 4 nights I have had a phone call between 7pm to 9pm from Milady with her in tears and desperate for a toilet and being ignored. It was thought that placing her in the lounge would mea...