Since I last posted my mum has been living with my brother and family and things have been very difficult. She continued to be very unsettled, wailing day and night, shouting ‘help me!’ even though nothing was amiss. Her obsession with tissues which started in hospital got worse. She would try and g...
I googled this as I haven’t heard of this product - am hoping it’s from Lush as I have just ordered some for my mum who doesn’t sleep at night. It’s got to be worth a try!
Firstly, thank you so much for your replies, I appreciate you all taking the time to help. My search for carers to come to mum at her flat drew a blank - because she needs day and night care at the moment it is difficult on two levels; most of the care agencies I spoke to didn’t have the staff avail...
This is my first post to the forum, so please excuse me if I waffle! My mum is 80 and had a fall at her flat on the 8th of December and broke her wrist. She has been in hospital ever since due to additional problems. She has dementia, but it seems to have got so much worse since being in there. She ...