[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Thanks for all the messages of help I got my husband’s family on board and hopefully they will both help me out fingers crossed :-)
Hi thanks for the reply I’ve never heard about the bands M3 hour a week for up to 6 weeks so that’s really interesting to know as for the length of time I wanted to be aware was two nights three days so not a lot really so asked for but I will look into it and yeah I’m not can I am not a whimpering ...
Hi I’m looking for some advice please I am I’ve been with my husband for 17 years and I was diagnosed 12 years ago with Parkinson‘s disease at the age of 35 I’ve never had one night off from being his full-time carer for the past 12 years he is unsteady on his face he falls a lot and he needs a lot ...
hi wayne just read this. we had a young child well 5 if im honest when my husband was diagnosed and luckily his two are from his first marraige and i only had one at home as the others had left home. its tough, his kids now dont want to know and im fine with that i spent 13 years trying to get them ...
hi thanks again for the replies, i will be looking after myself more and i can promise you that. in answer to you wayne i can only tell you what we did. the sinemet was causing loads of dyskenesia so we went to my husbands parky nurse who suggested the dbs surgery, so then we had to make an appointm...
hi im just posting an update , ive spoken to darrens family and asked for help!! they looked at me in horror and then went ok thats great so when he comes home from hospital his brother is going to help me!!vstrange after posting this and getting replies from kind strangers it has motivated me to do...
thanks for the responses, i guess i am my own worst enemy for not asking for help and assuming that people i suppose can mind read its just frustrating! why is it time and time again that the carer doesnt get cared about. even that i blame myself for. my husband is brilliant and it feels trivial to ...
hi im Steph were to start. my husband was diagnosed with parkinson's disease at 35 and that was 9 years ago . i have been his main carer full time for 6 years. i spend my life motivating him and getting him out and about. i used to have his mum to back me up but unfortunately she passed away a month...