hospital for about 08-00 and even then disabled bays were full now the moaning starts they were indeed full by night shift hospital staff or their partners waiting to take them home so we had to sit and wait for a bay near main entrance they only have about 12 bays for disabled dont know what its g...
Oh Gem , I am so very sorry to hear this terrible news. I hope you have some support around you and are taking good care of yourself. The shock is so so horrid in these cases. Take care

Chris
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> Does your hospital have a scheme whereby people who have to go for regular treatment or to visit an inpatient can pay less? Do they have a special scheme for people who have chronic conditions? That does not just mean cancer as there are hundreds of peple affected by constant visit...
[quote] My only comment would be, why,why do people assume if you have an illness which requires a carer you are old ] Well said!! oh I wish more would say it! There is a huge huge focus on here for this...why should we all need to be old to be ill? Having just returned from a pre admission clinic f...
<t>Hi, sorry you are facing this situation. <br/> <br/> Why is he in bed all day? Does he need to be or is he choosing to be? Can his money be used to employ a carer to assist you with some of these issues and encourgae him to get up and move around? If he can get outside then he can get into a chai...
Hi, there are appeals processes and the discussion if you listened to it this is discussed. If the primary need is a health need then this is paid for but things like washing and dressing etc is social as we all need it and even if we need help this is a social need. HEALTH care is free and so if th...
PURNELL & FREUD

CORRECT.

Hi, sorry you still have this problem. Firstly there is no set time for anybody to "diagnose" anything. Sometimes a provisional diagnosis is made and other investigations mean the diagnosis is altered. Other patients spend many years not knowing exactlyw hat is wrong and the symptoms such as in your...
and what about carers who get nothing at all...........suppose they don't count for anything then?!!!!!!!
that HARRIET HARMAN she has no idea another educated idiot.

GEORGE.

Image Image