[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, so sorry for the delay, I have been trying to work on it as much as I can whilst sorting out a new care agency for my mum. All very difficult as you all know :( I have a website www.hblossom.co.uk I have sold 6 tops! So thrilled but still a long way to go. The tops are longer at the front to pre...
My mum has multiple sclerosis, I have tried for years to keep her wardrobe fashionable. It became so hard to keep her in fashionable trends. I thought this is ridiculous that there is no one out there who caters for wheelchair users with new trends, so I worked as hard as I could to make it happen. ...
Hi, I would like to invite you all to join my group on Facebook. For carers and the cared for to all share hints and tips. Find local business's who are mobile and will come to you.... we all know how hard it can be to get out and about! I would like to help people connect to make friends, organise ...
£1000 per WEEK but sadly more common than many are aware Sad isn't it, and that is an enormous amount of money. How awful! Mum gets DLA, she's 52 with MS. I can understand she wants to treat us all but she doesn't think of her own bills and needs. It's hard to know when to tell her to stop. People ...
<t>I'm sorry if there is already a post on this topic, if there is could you send me the link...<br/> <br/> I'm having problems with a family member. My sister keeps taking money from my Mum. Mum is too nice and very vulnerable to say no. She has had so much money from her over the past few years th...
I have found and booked a venue! It's completely accessible with one huge disabled toilet (big enough to take hoist if needed) Mum has agreed to have a temporary catheter. We have also started looking at private carers for the day. Will have to pay extra for them but that will be priceless for me! N...
Thank you all so much for your replies, some good points there. Longer tops are a great idea. It is so unpleasant when tops roll up at the front when they don't fit properly
<t>Hi, what do you think of the nappy sacks you can buy? I am currently working with the Princes Trust to help me develop a new range for disabled people to help protect their dignity.<br/> Mum is a little embarrassed to have a nappy sack box on the top of her toilet, they are aimed at babies and I ...
Hi, I'm recently engaged! I am very excited to plan a wedding but my first thought is how am I going to arrange for my mum to be there all day. Mum has M.S and is in a wheelchair, she needs 2 people to hoist her to take her to the toilet. I would need all the equipment at the venue (not started loo...
Thank you, you have all been so helpful. I have spoken more about it to mum and she has said she will speak to her M.S nurse to talk about the options for toileting. I have also had a lovely meeting with the SS (talking about other issues) but dropped it into the conversation and she said they are m...