[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Everyone<br/> I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of going through the financial transition / changes when their son / daughter turns 19 and comes out of full time education...... My Son is severely disabled, can't walk, talk, needs full help with his day to day life and has the men...
No one will blame you for that J79 i think we all feel like that as time goes by, to hear them say how much they think of us and how much we save this country but yet we are the last to be thought about, for the amount that we save this country there should be a damn sight more services available to...
<t>How is the calculation done exactly? mine comes out with with the 156k answer however i do the job of 2-3 carers, if i were to leave any trained home help or carer etc to deal with my step son they would end up with broken fingers, black eyes, broken nose bruises all over and generally feeling li...
<t>The whole thing has been perfectly timed, obama would have had one hell of a fight to keep his presidency before this but now he's the knight in shining armour.<br/> <br/> There is sooooo much that is wrong with this whole story, no video being shown, no picture released, it's all being done on O...
That is an excellent post pussycat i have not seen it put in such such excellent contrast before now.
Well done hun! Image
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -week.html Okay above link, now answer me this how the hell can the government be affording this yet they are cutting OUR services OUR benefits and are unable ( or unwilling ) to give us a decent weekly benefit? Surely if migrants are being handed £250 ju...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -week.html Okay above link, now answer me this how the hell can the government be affording this yet they are cutting OUR services OUR benefits and are unable ( or unwilling ) to give us a decent weekly benefit? Surely if migrants are being handed £250 ju...
well i have put in " Father " however my little guy is actually my step son though i have been with him since he just turned 3 ( wow 9 years now ) and his real dad has nothing to do with him at all so for the most part he is mine...... and he's always mine when he's done a corker!!! lmao.
<t>I'm seeing both sides of the fence at the moment, i'm a 24 / 7 carer for my 12 year old and my gran is also in a care home and has dementia. My gran went into the care home around 2 years ago and when she went in her savings had topped £65k ( money she and my grandad had worked hard for all their...
<t>Something that has been battering around my head since i heard all this come out.<br/> If the government are going to force people who are on JSA to work for their benifit doesn't that technically make the government their employer? if so should that employer not be held to the same laws as every...