[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So my my has 2 Carers 4 times a day and I live with my mum and the problem I'm having is lack of respect. They leave things a mess after they have finished caring for my mum, they send Carers who do not understand basic English which is difficult for my mum. They also send new staff to shadow bit t...
Hi I’m Jay joined in 2014 and this is my first post I am from Birmingham and I have cared for and still caring for my elderly parents with cancer and dementia This last few weeks my anxiety has increased I do juggle like most with care duties,my own business and menopause which has hit me hard. Tod...
I care for my husband, who had a severe stroke almost nine years ago. Only recently became aware of this forum and feel it would be good to chat to others in a similar situation. I am 68; he is 72
I must be a bit dim, can’t see how to join in, in conversations. Only just joined although been a carer for six years