[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Everyone! I am 62 years old and have been caring for my husband for over 10 years now since he had a massive stroke. Last year a ruptured aneurysm, this heart diagnosed with heart problems. Life has been tough and worrying to the core but.....we are happy and I am so grateful I still have him....
Hi,

My husband is 62 and I am 61. Getting together would be lovely if there is anything set up already in our area or if anyone is interested in setting something up but also I'd like to have a chat with anyone who is caring too.
I am new to this forum and a big hello! I've been caring for 10 years for my husband who had a massive stroke and in April this year had emergency surgery (triple 'a') for a ruptured aneurism. Just getting over all the worry and stress of it. We have been through the mill but are very happy. However...