[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
She cant come to nursery drop off as the new line up to get in system is too overwhelming for her and that upsets little one. Before this we had a very structured routine. Mondays we did x y z, Tuesdays we went to this shop etc. We try to go out as much as we can but with her legs being so painful (...
with the masks In shops rules fast approaching, my autistic wife (even though she is exempt and has a hidden disability card that says so) is so terrified about shopping it looks like things will revert to how they were at the start of lockdown. When she didn't leave home for 3 months. During that t...
Shops are not mask mandatory for everyone. My wife has her exempt card. I feel as though I should order one aswell just to make things easier and then I can explain that if my wife is with me she needs to read my lips. I am still chasing up my complaint with asda. My wife couldn't leave the bedroom ...
I just ordered a mask exception card for my wife from the hidden disability page, I'm hoping this will help if shops try to enforce mask wearing. But I cant wear one as my wife needs to read my lips when we are out, how can I shop without one? If an argument breaks out because I'm not wearing one my...
We keep being refused entry into shops as we shop together, me, my wife and our toddler. My wife has to choose her own food daily due to her autism. If I but something she normally likes she may still meltdown if it doesnt seem right that day. Shops are often refusing to allow us in together and its...
I've tried the ones suggested. They all keeping pointing me back to the others. Thank you though
I'm having issues with places allowing my me to accompany my wife places. I'm her carer and get carers allowance. I need a card to carry for ease. I've tried my local council that issued my wifes disability card but they dont do anything for carers. I've found many other councils that do, but not mi...
i know a lot of people are proud of her, but i feel like something nice will keep her motivated. thank you for all of your ideas.
my wife has made really good progress. Christmas was really difficult as it was the first without her dad. but she made it through, of course she had low moments but even those she coped with so well. She is getting up on time every day, helping out so much more around the house. She has thrown hers...
my wife has been summoned for a PIP assessment. this is because she has finally put autism on her claim and also as she has had to get sick notes from the dr to show universal credit that her condition means she cant work (even part time as im her full time carer) she cant go out alone, me or her mu...