hi thank you for your reply. She totally understands the use and need for a hearing aid as she is aware the tv is waking the baby. I think the main worry is that it will be uncomfortable as she has told me she needs one that goes over the top of her ear as she cant stand the feeling of it just being...
my wife has been undergoing testing for her hearing as its slowly getting worse. we noticed that she was turning the tv up and was talking louder during conversations. now we have had several lots of testing, but the drs werent doing anything as in a controlled room with headphones on its not notice...
we have now swapped over to universal credit but i am so afraid as we are losing over £100 a month. its been nearly impossible before now to afford to live and now its going to be worse. plus my wife is being dragged through the system and its making her mental health so much worse.
ive done the benefits calculators but they still come up with income support/carers allowance etc.... i cant find one that takes in your benefit information and transfers it to universal credit
thank you everyone. we are keeping the bills coming out of her account as her PIP pays for most of the bills and i pay what i can into that account as well. I will see if i can get our social worker to help us with making a claim. i have tried to explain it to my wife and she is terrified that we wi...
now that we have moved we need to go to universal credit. we currently get joint income support, i get carers allowance and we get child benefit. (my wife get PIP but i understand that is unaffected by the change) My worry is that everyone i know that has switched over has had issues, either late pa...
"Why did you decide to move? Not much point in planning colour schemes if you are unable to pay for the move" there is no way i can read that as anything other than rude and judgemental. I should not have to explain every in and out of my life. At the end of the day my question was about how i can b...
we didnt "decide to move" our private rented flat is £1250 a month and we were struggling to afford it. been bidding on the council system for nearly 13 years, (between my wife and i. my wife 12 years and me 6) A few weeks ago we found that our private rented flat has a large rat infestation and wit...
Weve compared prices on lots of removal companys but they are all way out of our budget.
hi, luckily we are moving within the same town, just to the other end. my wife is autistic and suffers greatly with change so this is terrible for her. As its council we have to get it all tied up at once so we have to move really fast. plus my wife cant live knowing more change is coming in terms o...