<t>Thanks for all your help I am going to read all the info carefully. Its frustrating as he has been going away for many years and now he needs to stay at home (because this year I developed Insulin dependent diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis within a matter of months) They dont make it easy. Thank...
<t>Thanks Rosemary, I was just searching for info too. I am not so bad to need a lot of help just some things that I struggle with. We do not want any financial help just the reassurance that he wont be sent away leaving me to struggle. I will let you know if he <br/> gets info. Can he simply call h...
Hi Rosemary, I am not under social services at all. I shall ask him if he can speak to a welfare officer. Is there a register you have to join? Many Thanks Nicola
<t>Hi, I was hoping somebody would be able to give me some advice. I have Rheumatoid arthritis and find it very difficult to do some day to day tasks for example opening bottles, tins, preparing veg etc. My hands are the main part of my body affected. I depend on my husband to do these extra jobs. T...