[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
No she doesn’t have those amount of savings, she has had an assessment from social services about 6weeks ago and waiting to hear, her Alzheimer’s isn’t at its worse but has gone up a gear lately, I can leave her alone for short times but always worry when I do, my family tell me I should be strict w...
I am writing this in a desperate state, I feel suicidal and defeated. I can’t help help from my siblings with my mum who has dementia, I assumed after over a year of shielding my siblings would help us. They won’t, my sister is actively destructive. Mum has lived with me for 10 yrs, has Alzheimer’s ...
Hi I am trying to be upbeat as pos about next few weeks/month? I care for my mum, she is 84 and has c.o.p.d. and asthma, it’s just me and her living together, I’m her full time carer she’s def in the danger category and need to do everything to protect her. Have had major falling out with my sister ...
Hi I am new here, I look after my mum who has Alzheimer's, she lives next door, she is in earlyish stages with memory her worse problem, she does get confused but we can usually talk her through it. Recently my wonderful partner/husband to be was diagnosed with cancer, we found out 4weeks ago his co...